The Town of Black Wolf has 3 wards, but only 1 polling place for all town residents. It is located at the Town Hall, 380 E. Black Wolf, near the intersection of County Road R and Black Wolf Avenue. Voter registration is required.
The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the day of election.
The requirements to vote are:
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must have photo identification
- You must be at least 18 years old on or before election day
- You must have resided in the Town of Black Wolf for at least 28 days (changed from 10 days) before any election
- You must not have lost your right to vote
You can register to vote at the Town Clerk’s office from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.
The WI Voter Registration Application form can be picked up at the Town Hall or downloaded from the following link:
To register at the office or at the polls on election day you will need one piece of identification with your name and current address, such as a drivers license, real estate tax bill/receipt, residential lease, bank statement or utility bill as proof of name & residence. A complete list can be found on Myvotewi.gov.
To vote absentee you must be a registered voter and complete the WI Application for Absentee Ballot form (Form). The form must be completed before a ballot can be mailed out and the form must be received by the cerk no later than 5:00 p.m. on the Thursday before the election in order for an absentee ballot to be mailed to you. (THIS FORM IS NOT REQUIRED WHEN VOTING IN OFFICE ABSENTEE).
2016 Election Information
- March 21st – In-office absentee voting begins for April 5th election
- April 5th – Presidential preference and spring election
- July 25th – In-office absentee voting for August 9th Partisan Primary
- August 9th – Partisan Primary
- October 17th – PLEASE NOTE: In-office absentee ballot voting was moved UP to October 17, 2016 and will continue during normal business hours through Friday November 4, 2016, ending at 4:00 p.m. The Wisconsin Application for Absentee Ballot Form is not required.
- November 8th – General Election. VOTERS: The polls will open at 7:00a.m. and close promptly at 8:00 p.m. Please come prepared with photo identification.
2015 Election Information
February 17, 2015 – No Spring primary
April 7, 2015 – Spring General Election
2014 Election Information
No Spring Primary
April 1, 2014 – Spring General Election – 550 Voters/31%
August 12, 2014 – Fall Primary – 385 Voters/22%
November 4, 2014 – Fall General Election – 1374 Voters/74%