The Town of Black Wolf has 3 wards, but only 1 polling place for all town residents. It is located at the Town Hall, 380 E. Black Wolf, near the intersection of County Road R and Black Wolf Avenue. Voter registration is required.
The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the day of election.
The requirements to vote are:
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must have photo identification
- You must be at least 18 years old on or before election day
- You must have resided in the Town of Black Wolf for at least 10 days before any election
- You must not have lost your right to vote
You can register to vote at the Town Clerk’s office from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.
The WI Voter Registration Application form can be picked up at the Town Hall or downloaded from the following link:
To register at the office or at the polls on election day you will need one piece of identification with your name and current address, such as a drivers license, real estate tax bill/receipt, residential lease, bank statement or utility bill as proof of name & residence. A complete list can be found on Myvotewi.gov.
To vote absentee you must be a registered voter and complete the WI Application for Absentee Ballot form http://elections.wi.gov/sites/default/files/gab_forms/4/el_121_application_for_absentee_ballot_2016_08_p_25916.pdf. The form must be completed before a ballot can be mailed out and the form must be received by the clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. on the Thursday before the election in order for an absentee ballot to be mailed to you. (THIS FORM IS NOT REQUIRED WHEN VOTING IN OFFICE ABSENTEE).
2018 Election Information
- February 20th – Spring Primary
- April 3rd – Spring Election
- August 14th – Fall Primary
- November 6th – Fall Election