Please see below for information and listing of forms for the Town of Black Wolf:
Building Permits (new homes only)
Effective January 1, 2018, the Town of Black Wolf will only be accepting permit applications for one and two family homes after the builder (or owner) has completed the State online permit. The Online Building Permit System was developed by the D.S.P.S. to allow municipalities to gain compliance with 2015 Act 211. The owner, builder, or agents shall complete the application form and the Online Building Permit System will route it to the enforcing jurisdiction (Town of Black Wolf). Permit application data is used for statewide statistics on new one- and two-family dwellings, as well as for local code administration. You may access the online permit system at: https://esla.wi.gov/apex/Customer_Portal_Intro_Page. After completion of the online form, you must submit your plans and other required information to the Building Inspector. Dave Frank, (920) 233-1999
Building Registration Form
Helpful article: Building Permits – newsletter Q4-23
Required for all additions, remodels, wreck/raze, and electrical changes:
- Registrants must contact Zoning Administrator, Tom Verstegen at 920.379.3081 prior to submitting this form to ensure compliance with zoning.
- Please contact the Winnebago County Planning and Zoning for a permit and/or Erosion Control Permit (Shoreland Zoning).
- Mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop off in-person or drop box to the Town Hall.
Operator and Retail Alcohol Licensing
New or Renewal Operator License Applications
New or Renewal Alcohol Beverage Retail License Applications
- Renewal Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application (fillable) AT-115
- Original Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application (all new applicants) AT-106
- Auxiliary Questionnaire (required for new applicants) AT-103
- Schedule for Appointment of Agent – All LLC and Corporation applicants (filed with original applications) AT-104 (fillable)
- Application for Temporary Class B License – DOR Form AT-315
- Application for Cigarette and Tobacco Products Retail License CTP-200
- Zoning Permit Application
- Zoning-Change-Application-Rev-1.2023 Fillable