IMPORTANT ELECTION INFORMATION
2024 Election Dates
- February 20, 2024 – Spring Primary (if necessary)
- April 2, 2024 – Spring Election & Presidential Preference Primary
- August 13, 2024 – Primary Election
- November 5, 2024 – General Election
The Town of Black Wolf has one polling place for all town residents.
- Town Hall, 380 E. Black Wolf, near the intersection of County Road R and Black Wolf Avenue.
- The polls open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m. on the day of election.
- The requirements to vote are:
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must have photo identification
- You must be at least 18 years old on or before election day
- You must have resided in the Town of Black Wolf for at least 28 days before any election
- You must not have lost your right to vote
- How to register to Vote
- If you are unable to register on Myvotewi.gov , please click the link below to fill out the form and drop off or mail to Town Hall. Please read the instructions carefully and provide the required documentation with your voter registration application.
- El-131 Voter Registration App_Fillable- (REV 2020-06)_0.
- To register at the office or at the polls on election day you will need one piece of identification with your name and current address, such as a drivers license, real estate tax bill/receipt, residential lease, bank statement or utility bill as proof of name & residence. A complete list can be found on Myvotewi.gov.
- General information on voting absentee ballot
- Any qualified elector who is unable or unwilling to appear at the polling place on Election Day may request to vote an absentee ballot. A qualified elector is any U.S. citizen, who will be 18 years of age or older on Election Day, who has resided in the ward or municipality where he or she wishes to vote for at least 28 consecutive days before the election. The elector must also be registered in order to receive an absentee ballot. Proof of identification must be provided before an absentee ballot may be issued.
- To obtain an absentee ballot simply log on to www.myvote.wi.gov
- Registered voters can also complete the EL-121 by clicking on the link below and mail or drop the application off at the Town Hall by the deadline of 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before the election.
- EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot (2020-06)-Fillable_
- Voting in-person absentee prior to the election
- By Appointment only – please call 920-688-1404 – see information noted above for the specific election information.