- Town of Black Wolf Trash and Recycling Collection Information and Calendar 2023-2024
- 2024 Trash & Recycling Collection Calendar
- Please have carts out for collection no later than 6:00 a.m. Thursday morning.
- We ask that you contact GFL directly at (920) 685-0771 if you experience a problem with your pick-up.
- New Garbage & Recycling cans are available for purchase at the Town Hall. Please contact 920-688-1404 to set up a time.
- 48 gallon cans are $65 each
- 64 gallon cans are $85 each
- 96 gallon cans are $94 each
- Replacement lids are $20 each
The Winnebago County Solid Waste Management Department has added many newly acceptable materials for recycling. Please visit their website by clicking on the link below to learn more and become active participant in the recycling efforts of the Town:
Find out if its recyclable at http://www.RecycleMoreTriCounty.org/Waste-Wizard
Please print the Tri-fold Waste Recycling Guide below:
Stop by the office and pick-up your free “Is that recyclable?” scan code magnet today!!
Other Helpful Links:
- 2023 Household Hazardous Waste Facility Schedule
- Quick Recycling Guidelines:
- Plastic bags should not be used at any time with the single stream recycling program. Plastic bags wrap around the processing equipment. These include the bags you receive from retail grocery and other stores.
- All such plastic bags should be recycled at participating retail locations (visit www.WinnebagoCountySolidWaste.com) for additional information.
- Do not bundle or tie paper.
- Empty and rinse all bottles and containers. Remove and discard all plastic screw caps.
- No need to remove labels from rinsed and empty food cans.
- Empty and rinse all bottles and jars. Metal jar caps and lids are also recyclable.
Examples of what is NOT recyclable:
- Shredded paper (jams equipment)
- Plastic bags, wrap or film
- Motor oil bottles
- Aluminum pans or foil
- Empty paint cans (latex paint can be disposed of with your regular trash when the paint is dry)
- Large/bulky scrap metal item
(Please take all of waste materials that cannot otherwise be collected by GFL to either the Solid Waste Sunny view Transfer Station located at 100 W. County Road Y or the Winnebago Household Hazardous Material Collection Facility located cross the road from the Transfer Station at 105 W. County Road Y, Oshkosh. The cost for recycling appliances, car tires, tractor tires, used oil, televisions and more can be found on the Winnebago County Solid Waste & Recycling website http://www.WinnebagoCountySolidWaste.com If you are unsure of where to bring your items, please call the Winnebago County Solid Waste Department at (920) 232-1800.)