Bulb, Computer, and Electronics Recycling – Do you have an old fluorescent bulb, computer, printer, TV or other electronic item?
Winnebago County accepts these items at the Landfill Convenience Drop-off Area, located behind the Landfill Scale Office, 100 W. County Road Y, Oshkosh. Hours of Operation are 7 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – Noon, Saturday. Special Holiday Hours may be in effect. Check the schedule at the main landfill page for more information
- $15.00 for TVs less than 32″ (measured diagonally)
- $20.00 for TVs 32″ or greater (measured diagonally)
- $5.00 for a monitor, laptop, CPU, printer, photocopier, VCR, DVD player
- $0.25 each for fluorescent (4 feet or less) or incandescent bulbs (limit 50 bulbs)
- $0.50 each for fluorescent (greater than 4 feet), metal halide, sodium vapor, etc. (limit 50 bulbs)
- $0.00 for keyboards, mice, speakers, cords, cell phones
- Note: Limit 4 electronic items per person. Residential and K-12 customers only.
Have you ever wondered how recycling works? Please click on the link below for a very informative short video on the process! It’s up to each one of us to do our part with recycling and be familiar with what is acceptable and what is not. This video will help to explain and answer your questions.
For additional information on recycling the right way, please explore Advanced Disposal’s Recycle Right resource page and learn what you can and cannot recycle and review common recycling myths. Click on the link blow for easy access to their site: